Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Just wait & see...


Salam to all...

Well, my emotions is TOTALLY,SUPREMELY DOWN lately... Got so many problems I had to cope with until now. Sometimes, I really don't understand, why does people will do something so reckless in order to get what they wants. Can't they just accept that sometimes, they had to let go something that they really love in order to continue life? Hurm... It doesn't mean that I hate them so much, or I just should let them be; but I did help them. I gave everything that I could give-help, advice, time, everything... I really do understand, that they're so desperate for 'it'. I know, they are dying, and I know, they really want to be with 'it', but they can't act like that; put their own live in danger, just want to show that they really want 'it'. It is totally crazy+nonsense! So now, if they don't want to listen, or follow and do as I say, well, I do feel really upset, but it's their decision. It doesn't mean that I'm giving up on them, NO! Never! But, only they could change themselves. If they still want to continue with their stupid-freakin'-reckless live, carry on. I know, it's hard for me to accept what they do because I love them very much... and I could barely watch them suffering their lives, but I already did what I did best. So now, it's their job now; to follow or to ignore, what I've been telling them for a long time. I don't know what to do or say anymore... I do feel sad right now, but I had to do this... I do really love them very much and I don't want to loose them. But I just have to wait and see what's going to happen to them in the future. It's their decision...
I know I had to do what's best for me and for them, and right now, all I had to do is just pray to god, please open their heart... So now, just wait and see...

p/s: what's is going on with them... god, I really wish I could help and change their mind...

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'