Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aiyaa... Kena Tagged Pulak!

I've been tagged by my school junior, Izdyhar !!! Wachaa!!!

1.Beside your lips, which your favourite spot to get kissed?
Of course my cheek! kikiki...;p

2.How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
31/05/09-Frustrated cos' my big bro's PS2 rosak.
Melepas peluang...

3:Who was the last person/people you took photos with?
My cousin az-rain a.k.a oxygen-me and my brothers. [yesterday masa tengah jamming main guitar hero. Wiehaa ;)]

4.Would you considered yourself spoiled?
No. I am independent man, ok. Siape la jantan yang x reti jaga diri tu? huhuhu 0_0

5.Will you ever donate blood?
Someday.

6.Do you want someone 2 be dead?
a. The zionist who killed so many innocent people
b. People who are cold hearted.

7. What does you last text message says?
opss, private! huhu;}

8. What are you thinking right now?
How to finish this tag questions. kikiki...

9.Have you ever have a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Of course ada. Ramai!

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
No. I just wanna be alone. tapi kalau boleh, I wanna be with my GF...

11. What was the time you went to bed yesterday?
12.30 am. Tired daa...

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
The Store Jalan Ipoh. RM60++ tau. huhu;-]

13. Who was the last persom who text message you?
My classmate, Ayuni. x]

14. Is someone on you mind right now?
My GF...

THE LUCKIEST PERSON TO DO THIS QUIZ:
Any body who read my Tagged-lah. Muahahaa!!!

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'