Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do they really make me like this...?


Do they really make me like this?

Do they really neglecting me?
Do they really wants to leave me?
Do they really hate me for being who I am?
Do they really cheated me?
Do they really played me?
Do they really make me as a joke?
Do they really stab me from my back?
Do they really take/know me for granted?

And lastly...

Do they really love me...?

Because I feels really hurt right now...
Why do I always feels that people that I love does always leaving me...?
Don't they love me anymore...?
Because I really love them so much, after god and my family...
*hmm...

p/s: What is really going on with my life...? God please help me... When is this 'thing' is going to stop...='(

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'