Followers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Atoi...

Sick, Pain, Agony...

When I just woke up this morning, I still felt all the sakit2 lepas menari semalam;

1.Sakit lengan
2.Sakit lutut
3.Sakit pinggang
4.Sakit belakang, atoi...
5.Tangan lenguh, haiya...

and last but not least,

6.Sakit hati!!!

Memang tak adil lansung cos' my final year of Teachers' Day Celebration turned out horrible, but thank god, He gave The Mask Of Furious 5 second chance to carry on with our show. Alhamdulillah. But right now, I just need somebody to urut my back. Haiya...

p/s: URUT PLEASE!!!!! Cakit nie... uweeekkk!!!

1 comment:

Izdyhar said...

hahaha ya ,of course la sakit2 muscle.
biase la tuh.
just rest ok :D
haha abg..
iz tag abg kat blog iz.
pegi buattt ok ?:DDD

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'