Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Favourite SPOT!!! ;-]


Actually, bukan spot ape, it's my favourite spot in my bedroom! huhuhu...

Maklum la, orang x de meja kan, mini almari pun jadi-lah. I think, i would consider it as my mini-library! kikiki...

Well, the 'highest floor' the section where i LOVE to put my collections including my awards a.k.a BEST ACTOR for ENGLISH DRAMA COMPETITION for DISTRICT LEVEL(Form 5-2007), Bahasa Melayu's Public Speaking's(Form Lower 6-2008) and Bahasa Melayu's Sajak Competition(Form3-2005) , my late gramp's(belah ayah) stick(he was a policeman before), my blue BUM wristwatch, Malaysian Flag (Saya Anak Jati Malaysia!), my Garfield doormark, mugs, a mini teddy bear, pink Bunga Telor (Given by my GF masa his brother's wedding. I was her brother's pengapit! huhu), my guitar pick( If you can see, the red pick is my father's, and other 2 was presents by my 'BAIK-PUNYA-COUSIN' Oxy!(Thanks, gurl! The Taspinos Rulez), a no-batteried Casio Calculator, and others. I memang suka kumpul barang2 mcm nie. ahakz!
-
The 'second-floor' is the section where I like to put study books (as you can see, there's lots of History books a.k.a. Sejarah Malaysia, Sejarah Asia Tenggara+Timur+Barat, Sejarah Tamadun Dunia & Tamadun Islam, this is because, I LIKE TO LEARN HISTORY beginning from last year...), then, ada Dictionary a.k.a Kamus Dewan, Pengajian Perniagaan Paper 2 (The big green one...), motivation books, and revision books.
Form 6'ses must study 'smard' (Smart+Hard) cos' we just have 1 1/2 year only! After we've finished STPM, we all gonna move on to Degree Level! WOOOHOOO!

The 'Third-floor' is where I like to put my magazines (not ammo's or bullets, but book-type-magazines) and some storybooks. Ada majalah Maskulin (I am one of the BIG FANS), Klik (also a BIG FAN), Remaja, some books from Glenn Singleton such as Magic Tricks and 1001 Gross Jokes, Disney's Storybooks, Origami books, The Supernaturalist(Novel) and also the cute alien who took care of my book since then a.k.a CJ-7. ahakz!




The 'last-floor' is where I like to put most of the novels that my mom and I bought. Kitorang punya favourite novelist includes Jackie Collins, Zaifulzaman Ahmad, James Patterson, dan macam2 lagi(most of them makes Horror+Thriller novels). Both of us could be considered as Hantu Novel or 'Novel Fans' because both of us like to read novels (sooo MUUCCHH!!!) As you can see, we have stacks of novels, you know. We've read all of it but still, we keep read and read, cos' the story is sooooo coooollll....



The final spot, where I like to put my brother+me acoustic guitar. Well, both of us like to play guitar. Everytime if our family is having a gathering or picnic, kitorang mesti main guitar sampai kadang2 berebut2. huhuhu...
(Actually, this spot is not considered as the guitar spot because the guitar 'love' to 'walk' to other destinations in my house. lol ;-]...)


p/s: Dah x de keje, mlalut2 plak.... kikiki...

4 comments:

Bradley Hyunckel said...

i think,i'll need to make my own spot as well...but its kinda hard oz i have >500 comics...ahh how bout comics library(lame name eh?)

chiko90tuah said...

comics library?
I think it's cool cos' my abg angkat also got one. he put all the dragon balls, detective conans, slam dunks, doraemons and even shin chans in a mini cupboard. sooo cool!!!

Oxygen-Me said...

Hehe.. Ziq.. Guitar tu dah 'mandi'kan ke belum? Kelabu asap je I tengok.. Hehehehe.. Jangan marah haa.. Nanti cepat tua! Huhu..

Fulamak! Got yourself a mini spot-lah! Best! Yay! :D

chiko90tuah said...

huhu... tu la... x de meja punya pasal... mini-almari sudut pun jadi... kikiki...

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'