Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool !!!


The most horrible/funniest day in this month(I think)...

I know that today is April Fool's, so I've planned to 'defend' myself from being played by my friends, but in the meantime, I've also planned to trick some of my 'loyal' friends. kuikuikui...

1. I tried to trick one of my classmate, and it DID WORKED! WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!
- 1st thing I did at the assembly, my friend and I told my other classmate(him) that one of my teacher wants to meet him, and I said that it's urgent. "Where is she?" he asked. "I don't know. Try to find her anywhere," I said. "When?" he asked again. "Anytime..." Kikiki... And he fall for that! After the assembly, both of us went upstairs to our class. Luckily, that teacher was teaching next to our class. " There she is," I said. " Go and see her now lah. She wants to meet you. She told me that it's urgent. Go! Go! Go!" I persuaded. " Okay, I'll go," he said. Then, he walked out from our class and headed to meet her.... Not long after that, he went back to our class with a shameful and muka yang tak puas hati punya. "HOW DARE YOU!" he shouted. Then, both of us laughed as loud as we can. "APRIL FOOL!!!" my friend and I shouted. " Do you kow what he told me just now?" he asked with the face 'sejibik' macam kerang busuk. "What?" " She asked me that " Ha!? Apa? Awak ni mabuk pagi ke? Bila masa pulak saya panggil awak? Gila ek?" he said. Kesian... kena tipu pulak... WAKAKAKAKAKA!

2. Eleh, apa2 pun, I pun kena gak skali lepas tu, pasal my classmate cakap "Woi, tak reti pakai kasut ke? Tu, tali kasut tu, tak reti nak ikat ke?"I tengok muka dia, macam beria-ia sangat nak nyatakan kesalahan I. Then, bile I pandang bawah je, I tengok cantik je tali kasut I terikat. Tersusun rapi lagi. Dengan muka hampehnya, terus dia jerit "APRIL FOOL'S!" Cheh, malu I...

p/s: Semua diatas ialah cerita 'real' punye. Atoi... Hampeh tul la... By the way, APRIL FOOL'S!

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'