Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's only a dream; But it felt real...

His name is Michael Myers.
He's the killer from the Halloween series.
He came to my dream and tried to kill me.
Well... I escaped.

Salam to all...

Well, regarding to this story, last night, I watched Halloween:H20 at AXN HD. So, since I'm so curious about this series, I managed to find the plot synopsis for all the 8 movies of the Halloween series.

After read, I just fall asleep...

I don't remember much about the dream, but yet, I remembered that it happened: 1: in my flat/house area; 2. in a campus area. the place is kinda old and creepy though....

1st scene (flat/apartment):

I was with a friend that night. I don't remember how it happened, but I remember that I saw him holding a kitchen knife sitting at a chair. My friend and I managed to hide and took a peek at him (he's at the other apartment block). Unluckily, he saw me and my friend. I don't remember how we escaped, but in the dream, we end up fighting the killer in a dark, creepy area, somewhere at an old park. At this scene, my friend and I struggled and managed to kill him and cut his head off with his own kitchen knife. I don't remember who's the guy (my friend whose being with me), but I think it was Shaqimi (Qimi) from UNiSEL. =P. By the time we killed him, I could felt that he's going to live again someday...

2nd scene (school area):

I don't remember how, but Qimi again was with me at this scene. It's a long story, but I'll make it short. As a summary, at first, I was suppose to have an interview with the lectures from the campus. I remembered the interviewer is a lady. Well, in this scene, more people came into my dream, including Nida Dayana (my junior from UNiSEL). She also took the interview, but not for long. She said the interview was easy. Cheh...

Back to the dark story; the interviewer ask me about something. I don't remember what is it, but I do remember that I said to her, "Kampus ni memang creepy sikit. Even lecture saya pun pernah pesan, jangan lalu kat kampus waktu malam..." some sort like this. Then, she took me to another side of the campus building. OMG... I came across the creepy park (where my friend and I killed the killer). I don't know how I went there (It's a dream, right. Sometimes you could jump to other places without knowing).

But then, I saw Michael Myer body had been removed just right next to a tree in at the park. The interviewer's gone. Suddenly, he woke up. At that time I thought, "OMG, I thought I killed him and separated his head from the body! How come it connected back!?" He tried to reach and kill me, but suddenly, Qimi came with an axe and hit the killer's head from the back. I screamed "Head! Head! Cut his head!" By the time Qimi pull up the axe, the killer slices Qimi's leg.I could see that he fall down with agony. Then, I tried to run away, but the killer still chasing me. Then, I remembered that Qimi managed to catch the killer from the back. He shouted "Run! You'll be safe!" I could saw Qimi being stabbed by the killer, but I couldn't do anything. Then, I just keep running down the long trail. I saw a dog ran towards me, but still, I don't understand; what's with the dog?.

...

Then I woke up from the dream. My heart beat so fast. My leg feel so tired. Oh my... what a dream...

p/s: Maybe the story has a little different from my dream, but it happened the same as the story. The end... is it?

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'