Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Will..


Salam 2 all...

Well, the past is the past, and I can't do anything about it anymore. I have to live through it, no matter how it is. I know, it's hard for me to cope with, but I have to. From this moment, I realized how hard the people who had the same fate as me to feel the 'pain'; but I wont let the 'pain' jeopardize my entire life. I know, my life is still long(InsyaAllah) and I know I still have the chance to improve myself. I don't care what the people want to say about me anymore. I will stand up, even though I keep falling. Even though I have to use the long trail, I will follow it, as long as the trail will bring me to success. Yes, I will! Thank you Allah, for showing me your guidance and let me to put faith in You, and thank you everyone, for supporting me and give me the courage to stand up . THANK YOU!!!

p/s: MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'