Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lama daa...

Salam to all...

Dah lama da x blogging sebab xde tenet. Nak gi cybercafe, malas pulak. huhu... Well, since my 'school' life is over, i'm starting to feel SOOO BORRRING. Why, because I got no job( i don't know what kind of work i'm gonna do, but i'm pretty sure that i dont want to be a waiter or a promoter!). So until now, i'm just sitting at my house, jaga my nephew yang agak naughty-but-sweet. huhu... Jadi surirumah bangku la I. AHAKZ! Well, I'm still try to find some jobs at JobsMalaysia website. Ntah dapat ntah tidak. ADOOOIIIYAI.....Boringnye my life nowadays...

p.s:I memang choosy dlm pilih koje. so guys, don't be like me. AHAKZ!

No comments:

STESRI'S PANORAMA-Khas untuk ex-stesrians06'/07'

STESRI MEMORIES-Khas untuk ex-stesrians 06'/07'